To make sure you get the most out of Westwood-Century City Patch this school year, we invite you to take advantage of our features. There are six things you can do to make sure your school and its students get all the coverage they deserve from Patch:
- Let us know about big events and accomplishments — If you have a school-related story idea you’d like us to cover, let us know about it! Just email Patch editor Meredith Skrzypczak with the details.
- Add your event listings — Have an upcoming band performance? Is your school hosting an open house? Just add the news to our calendar. Add calendar events for your school, its extracurricular activities, clubs, PTA and more.
- Start a blog - You can become a blogger and share your school's news directly with Patch readers on a regular basis.
- Post your announcements — Want to let us know about a student, school or teacher accomplishment? Let everyone hear the news by posting your own announcements and photos.
- Add your photos to our galleries – Throughout the school year, we’ll be out gathering lots of photos of students and their activities. Be sure to add your own photos to our event-related galleries and share your memories with everyone.
- Sign up for the newsletter — Want to find out what’s happening in area schools? Keep up with the news of the day and sign up for our newsletter. We’ll email you the top headlines every morning.