This summer W Los Angeles - Westwood is "keeping its cool" with WET Weekends. The hotel will host weekly & montly events that are available to both hotel guests and LA local alike. The program kicks off Memorial Day weekend and includes events like SHOW ME THE MOVIES! outdoor cinema series, Wine Down Wednesdays, The Backyard BBQ with Executive Chef Dakota Weiss, poolside pilates and yoga classes with celebrity trainers, exclusive room packages, and more.
· SHOW ME THE MOVIES! – W Los Angeles – Westwood along with Tugg, Inc. will bring the big screen to our screen. The popular summer cinema series continues for its 6th year on Sunday nights from June 3-August 26. To mix things up, Tugg, Inc. will find movie enthusiasts to host an array of screenings of new releases and cult classics. Doors open at 7PM and guests will be treated to a sneak peek of ABC Studios’ Fall programs and chances to win special prize packages. Movie starts at sundown. For dates and movies, visit www.wlosangeles.com/movienight.
· Wellness Weekends – Live well this summer! Join us at WET every Saturday and Sunday from 9AM - 10AM with lucy activewear and celebrity trainer Kit Rich on Saturdays as well as Tiffany Russo on Sundays for an hour-long class with a soundtrack curated exclusively by The Ladies of Table Manners. Hollywood’s hottest stars and entertainment industry insiders are addicted to Kit’s unique approach to Pilates training combined with yoga, cardio and weights while Tiffany will provide a peaceful balance with a challenging yet playful yoga class. lucy activewear will provide yoga mats, as well as a unique Surprise & Delight amenity for each class. Classes will end with a mimosa on the house, and 20% off brunch that day! For more info on Kit Rich, please visit www.kitrich.com. For more info on Tiffany Russo, please visit www.tiffanyrussoyoga.com. Wellness Weekends begin June 2nd and end September 9th.
· The Backyard BBQ – Hang out and dine in The Backyard with Executive Chef Dakota Weiss’ unique spin on classic BBQ dishes starting May 28th and continuing every Sunday until August 26th from 12PM-3PM. Additional Backyard BBQ’s will on Labor Day.
· WET Pool Party – Lounge poolside and electrify your Sundays at the hottest weekend pool party on the west side. Join us every Sunday from 12PM-5PM from June 3 through August 26. Additional pool party dates include Memorial Day and Labor Day. Cabana reservations recommended.
· Swim at ESCAPE – W’s version of post-work cocktailing with Hollywood insiders. Mix and mingle poolside or take an evening swim while listening to tunes curated exclusively by the Ladies of Table Manners. The 4TH Thursday of the month from May 24 - September 27 at 6:30PM – 8:30PM.
· Wine Down Wednesdays – Revel in relaxation and enjoy our monthly tasting event for beginners to cocktail connoisseurs while listening to tunes curated exclusively by The Ladies of Table Manners. Experience different liquor purveyors each month. Hotel guests receive a special $12 admission fee and $25 for non-hotel guests. Wine Down Wednesdays will occur every 3rd Wednesday of the month in The Backyard.
· SHADES of Summer Package – Pair hot shades with hot weather as W Los Angeles – Westwood and MOSLEY TRIBES offer guests the chance to stylishly enjoy the summer! Room rates start at $379 for stays from May 1-September 30. The package will be available for purchase May 1-July 31 at both W Los Angeles – Westwood as well as W Hollywood. Guests will receive a pair of MOSLEY TRIBES sunglasses upon arrival (choose from male and female styles) and complimentary valet to enjoy the SoCal sunshine in style! www.wlosangeles.com/shades
· Travel Lite Family Package – Lower the stress of traveling with children with the Travel Lite Family Package. W Los Angeles – Westwood and Quinny will offer guests a 2 bedroom Mega Suite with a complimentary Quinny Moodd stroller for loan during their stay, baby-sitting services or free poolside cabana, $100 beverage and food credit, complimentary valet and WiFi and more to enhance the travel experience for both parents and children. Room rates will start at $699 available starting June 1 through December 30.
To further increase guests’ summer experience, W Los Angeles will be working with The Ladies of Table Manners (DJ Alex Merrill, DJ Kayper and DJ Tamara Sky) to create exclusive summer mixes only to be heard at W Los Angeles. In addition, The Backyard restaurant will be offering classic hand-crafted cocktails with modern twists including Steph’s Berry Saintsation, an award-winning original cocktail created by mixologist Stephanie Sanders, Lo Cal Lemon Lyte, a low-calorie refreshing summer cocktail using low-calorie Voli Vodka or Orange Dreams, a combination of citrus and sweetness using vanilla syrup, triple sec and Sagatiba.
Open to hotel guests and locals, WET Weekends start Memorial Day and will continue throughout the Summer. For more information, visit www.wlosangeles.com/laweekends.